Terms and Conditions of Sale
By purchasing artwork by Leigh Schneider, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
Shipping and taxes are not included in the listed price and will be calculated by location and artwork.
Artworks are printed on demand and may therefore take some time. Printing is generally completed within two weeks and once the artwork has arrived at my studio, it will be shipped as soon as possible. Delivery time will be dependent on your location and postal system. Some international deliveries can take upwards of a month.
Your artwork will be shipped with tracking and best efforts will be given to get it to you as fast as is possible.
Refunds/returns are only available where work is deemed faulty. Refunds and exchanges are not available on commissioned works.
In case of damage during shipping, please be sure to photograph the damage on arrival in order for insurance to be claimed.
Resale and Copyright:
The artist does not endorse any resale of the artwork in a retail environment. Should the collector wish to re-sell the work in the future, contact should be made with the artist, or to the gallery from which the piece was purchased. Resale royalties may apply by law.
Leigh Schneider retains copyright of the work. It cannot be reproduced or altered in any way without the artist's permission.
The artwork has been made with care and produced with the highest quality materials, designed to last. Artworks are printed on museum quality archival paper, by a Hahnemühle Certified Fine Art printer, using archival pigments. Each piece is proofed, hand numbered, titled and signed and comes accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Please follow these care instructions, to best ensure your piece remains free from damage:
- If the work was purchased without a frame, it is recommended to take the artwork and it's certificate to a framer, who specialises in framing artworks archivally.
- Until framed, keep the work in it’s packaging to avoid dust and scratches. Use gloves if handling, to avoid marking your piece.
- Avoid hanging the work in direct sunlight, to best preserve the materials and prevent fading. An indirectly well lit space, or artwork lighting is recommended.
- Do not hang the artwork in an area with high humidity, or where water damage may occur.
- Avoid hanging in direct proximity to a heat source, which can cause damage.
- Ensure you use fasteners with an appropriate weight capacity to hang the artwork and prevent falling.
- Avoid using cleaning products or water to clean the artwork's frame or glass and instead wipe with a soft cloth.
Should you have any further queries, please get in touch here.